Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
parts always seeks to sell quality parts at the very best price. These
items are of Australian standards, fit for purpose, and matching
with the Australian Consumer Law, we will work with you to resolve any issue to
the satisfaction of both parties.
and conditions, the website user agreement and the contract between Safa Auto
Parts for the provision of products are included in each listing. Customers are
expected to agree with full terms and conditions when buying Safa Auto Parts
products. While all care is given, any errors or omissions in the product
listing are unintentional.
parts offers a 12-month warranty on all radiators from the date
of purchase. All conditions below are based upon the product being faulty
and/or not performing as described. If your item arrived damaged or not as
described, please refer to the Policy.
The warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, natural disaster or any other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised.
All accessories and bonus gifts are not covered by warranty.
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept any product for refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
For any incorrect part we must be notified within 7 days of you receiving the item that you intend to return it. The item must then be returned within 7 days and meet the following condition
· The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition with all tags and packaging (ready to be put back on the shelf)
· The item/s are not opened, used, worn or damaged, and are in perfect condition when we receive them back
· The item must not be painted or written on it or its packaging. You may be required to wrap the item and attach postage stickers and any labels to the outer packaging you supplied.
· Handling fees will apply when returning: Buyer will pay return postage unless otherwise stated or if part is damaged. The return postage will be deducted from the total refund provided.
- If the item has sustained
damage in transit, or is not returned as noted above, a revised refund
amount may be required.
· Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Should your item not function on arrival you are entitled to return the product to us for a full refund or replacement product. The item needs to be returned and inspected prior to any refund being processed. The outcome of the inspection will take no longer than 5 business days from the date the item is received by our service department.
· Safa Auto parts can provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply).
· Where the customer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues, Safa Auto Parts may withhold a portion or all of the refund. If the warranty claim is rejected, the item is to be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense. Freight cost will not exceed original freight cost. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to Safa Auto Parts within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond this time.
· Where money is owed to Safa Auto Parts for repairs and/or postage, Safa Auto Parts is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires.
Refunds Repairs and Service
Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution Safa Auto Parts can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue.
· Once the fault/issue is determined, Safa Auto Parts may offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
· Where replacement is not possible, any refund offered may be less than the sale price, depending upon any contribution the owner may have made to the fault/failing.
· Where the customer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues, Safa Auto parts may not accept the warranty claim. If the warranty claim is rejected, the item is to be returned to the customer at the customer cost. Freight cost not to exceed original freight cost. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to Safa Auto parts within 7 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond this time.
Safa Auto Parts is not liable to pay any labour cost to fitting or re-fitting of a faulty product.
If a part has been incorrectly purchased or incorrectly sent Safa auto parts will work with the customer and the costs of the order will be covered by whoever is at fault. If Safa Auto Parts is responsible for sending the incorrect item we will work with the customer to either exchange it for the correct part or organise a refund for the order amount only. Safa Auto parts liable to pay any additional labour costs incurred.
· If the part has been altered in any way to its original state the warranty, return or exchange may be void.
generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after payment is cleared however
please allow approximately 7- 10 business days for it to arrive. Buyers will be
able to trace the delivery online with a unique tracking number.
have the full responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address
and mobile phone number on the checkout page before payment.
changes to address after checkout will not be considered as valid.
Parts is not liable for any delay, losses and/or damage of items due to changes
of delivery address after checkout, or mistakes made by buyers. This also
includes failure to provide an answered phone number which is essential to
facilitate delivery of bulky freight. Please be aware that P.O Boxes cannot
receive items above 25kg or longer than 1 metre. We highly recommend that you
change your delivery address to a workplace for items that are large and bulky.
goods are sent through Australia Post, the buyer may receive a card in their
letterbox indicating their item is available for pickup from their local post
fee will be charged to buyers for items that are undeliverable and/or returned
to AGR due to incorrect delivery address or unsuccessful delivery. Items will
only be delivered during normal business hours (9am to 5pm) on weekdays.
Delivery is not available on weekends, public holidays or after business hours.
a smooth transaction, please follow the payment instructions laid out in the
checkout. If you are new to the website and unsure how to purchase, please send
us a message by clicking on ‘Contact seller’ and our Customer Service team will
be happy to assist.
payments through credit card, PayPal or bank deposit. Once your payment
has cleared, we will ship your item within 1-2 business days. Safa Auto Parts is
not liable for any unidentified payments or delays of delivery due to failure
to follow instructions during checkout.
Some of our items sell with varying freight costs. Simply enter your postcode into the Postage Calculator on most listings to determine the cost to your area. A
Safa Auto Parts makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes only: user's server address; user's top level domain name, date and time of visit to the site, pages accessed, documents downloaded and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs. Safa Auto Parts will only record your personal details or email address if you complete and submit any forms on this website or send an email to any of Safa Auto parts email addresses. Any information you transmit to Safa Auto parts will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your personal details or email address for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent. Safa Auto Parts will not disclose these registered or stored details to any third party without your prior consent.
If you have any questions, please send a message to our customer service team who are more than happy to help.
Safa Auto Parts Pty Ltd
ABN – 72 164 865 507
Address :26 Furniss Road Landsdale, Western Australia 6065